This bread is made with garlic butter, topped with a blend of parmesan and mozzarella cheese. The beautiful herbes de Provence add a herby note. This bread can be served on its own as a snack but can also be served as a side dish. The recipe for homemade garlic butter can be found on the page: How to make Garlic Butter.
This is how you make a Cheesy Garlic Bread:
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- January 6, 2020
- 20 min
- Print this
- 1 bake-off focaccia bread
- 1 portion of garlic butter
- 50gr parmesan cheese, grated
- 50gr grated mozzarella
- Herbs de Provence
- Aluminium foil
- Step 1
- Heat the oven to the temperature indicated on the bake-off focaccia.
- Step 2
- Cut the focaccia open lengthwise and rub both sides of the bread with garlic butter.
- Step 3
- Wrap both sides of the focaccia separate in aluminium foil.
- Step 4
- Bake off for half of the specified baking time and take out of the oven.
- Step 5
- Unwrap the focaccia.
- Step 6
- Sprinkle over the parmesan cheese and mozzarella. Season with herbs de Provence.
- Step 7
- Put the focaccia back in the oven without aluminium foil for 5 minutes.
- Step 8
- Take the bread out of the oven and slice in pieces to serve as a snack.
This Cheesy Garlic Bread is ideal as a side dish with for example a delicious tomato soup.
This recipe makes one large focaccia garlic bread and is good for 4 people to snack from. Ideal for when there is a big game or when you have a lot of friends over for dinner.
Please leave behind a comment and share what dish you used this garlic bread as a side dish for. We are curious about how you use this bread and whether you like the recipe.