This recipe delivers Chocolate Chip Cookies that are crispy on the outside and nice and chewy on the inside.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- February 25, 2020
- 40 min
- Print this
- 80gr light brown sugar
- 80gr white caster sugar
- 225gr flour
- 150gr butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 0.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 100gr white chocolate
- 100gr dark chocolate
- 2 vanilla pods (or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 190℃/375°F. Prepare an oven tray by covering it with baking paper.
- Step 2
- Chop the chocolate in bitesize pieces or whatever size you like in your chocolate chip cookie.
- Step 3
- Add the brown sugar, white sugar, flour, baking soda, salt to a bowl and mix these dry ingredients.
- Step 4
- When it is thoroughly mixed, add the butter and the egg and mix it through.
- Step 5
- Cut open the vanilla pods and add the seeds to the mixture by scraping it out the pods with your knife.
- Step 6
- Divide the dough into 8 balls and place on the oven tray.
- Step 7
- Leave some space between the balls since the chocolate chip cookie will spread out in the oven.
- Step 8
- Place the cookies in the oven for 15 minutes and you will be greeted by cookies that are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
In the mood for baking? Why don’t you try out our delicious Apple Turnovers!