These Cinnamon Sticks are a nice little snack and is perfect for a high tea!
- January 22, 2021
- 30 min
- Print this
- 1 roll of fresh puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 200℃/390°F.
- Step 2
- Cut long strokes of the puff pastry.
- Step 3
- Beat the egg and brush on the strokes of puff pastry.
- Step 4
- Sprinkle half of the sugar and cinnamon on the strokes and fold and twist 2 strokes into each other. They will stick together because of the egg mixture.
- Step 5
- Place on a baking tray covered with parchment paper and sprinkle over the remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Step 6
- Put in the oven for about 25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Want to bake something else? Try our Dutch Butter Cake (Boterkoek)!