French Meringue is a nice little snack and above all very simple to make. A perfect way to use up your leftover egg whites.
- May 7, 2020
- 2 hr
- 73 Cals/Serving
- Print this
- 5 egg whites
- 340 gr of caster sugar
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 110℃/230°F.
- Step 2
- Place the eggs in a fat-free bowl and mix till stiff peaks.
- Step 3
- Add the sugar in steps.
- Step 4
- The mixture is ready when you can keep the bowl upside down and the mixture stays in the bowl.
- Step 5
- Place the mixture in a piping bag and pipe on a baking tray lined with baking paper in the desired shape.
- Step 6
- Small meringue takes about 40 minutes and large about 90 minutes.
- Step 7
- Let the meringue cool down completely before serving.
Not tired of baking yet? Try our other baking recipes!