This classic Italian lasagne recipe is filling and can be prepared in advance or made when you have a whole afternoon free to spend on cooking this beautiful lasagne. To prepare this lasagne you need to prepare Bolognese sauce and white sauce.
- January 14, 2020
- 45 min
- Print this
- 1 recipe of white sauce (Bechamel)
- 1 recipe of Bolognese sauce
- 400 gr lasagna sheets, precooked
- 25 gr panko bread crumbs
- 100 gr parmesan cheese
- 33x23 cm oven tray
- Olive oil
- Step 1
- First, make sure that both the white sauce and the Bolognese sauce are ready and hot.
- Step 2
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390F
- Step 3
- Oil up the oven tray with olive oil to prevent sticking of the lasagne.
- Step 4
- Add a layer of bolognese sauce in the tray. Next, a layer of white sauce topped with parmesan followed by a layer of lasagna sheets.
- Step 5
- Repeat this process until you run out of ingredients, but make sure you finish with the white sauce topped with a generous layer of parmesan cheese.
- Step 6
- Sprinkle over the panko bread crumbs to create an extra crispy top layer.
- Step 7
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown