This is a quick guide on how to make garlic butter.
Homemade Garlic Butter
- January 5, 2020
- 5 min
- Print this
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 50gr butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pepper and Salt
- Step 1
- Take the butter out of the fridge at least one hour before making the garlic butter to make sure it is soft.
- Step 2
- Chop the garlic to the desired size. Finely chopped or grated if you don’t want pieces of garlic in your butter and roughly if you like bigger garlic pieces in your butter.
- Step 3
- Add the garlic to the butter and mix. The best way to do this is with a fork.
- Step 4
- Add the olive oil and mix through well.
- Step 5
- Taste the butter and season with pepper and salt.
This garlic butter can be used to make delicious cheesy garlic bread.