This recipe shows you how to make Granola! Granola can be used in all kinds of dishes but is especially delicious with yogurt and fresh fruit.
- August 28, 2020
- 45 min
- 141 Cals/Serving
- Print this
- 200 gr oatmeal
- 100 gr nuts of your choice
- 100 gr raisins
- 2 tbs olive oil or coconut oil
- 3 tbs honey
- 2 tbs desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Step 1
- Chop the nuts as small as you like them to be in your granola. And preheat the oven to 160℃/320°F.
- Step 2
- Heat the olive oil and honey in a pan.
- Step 3
- When the mixture cooks, slowly add cinnamon and take it off the heat and put the oatmeal and the nuts in the pan.
- Step 4
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Step 5
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper, spread the mixture over the tray.
- Step 6
- Put the tray in the oven for 20-25 min and hustle every 10 minutes to get everything evenly browned.
- Step 7
- When it’s done, let cool it off and add the raisins and the desiccated coconut. Store in a jar and use it whenever you like!
Want to try another healthy breakfast option? Try our quick and easy Banana Pancakes!