These Quick and Easy Banana Pancakes are healthy and delicious at the same time! Quick and easy to make and it only requires a few ingredients!
- August 17, 2020
- 15 min
- 173 Cals/Serving
- Print this
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Step 1
- Slice the banana in small pieces and crack the eggs in a bowl.
- Step 2
- Beat the eggs, add the banana a few pieces at a time and mash these together.
- Step 3
- Do this until all of the banana is combined with the eggs.
- Step 4
- You can also put everything in a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Step 5
- When you have the mixture ready you can prepare the pancakes in a preheated pan with a little olive oil.
- Step 6
Want to try another delicious breakfast dish? Try our eggs in purgatory A delicious meal with eggs in a spicy tomato sauce!