This homemade spaghetti Bolognese can be prepared in 20 minutes but only when you already have the Bolognese sauce prepared beforehand. If you have not prepared the bolognese sauce beforehand this spaghetti Bolognese can be prepared in 2 hours. Just make sure that after simmering the Bolognese sauce for 1.5 hours you prepare your spaghetti to gain half an hour in cooking time.
- January 8, 2020
- 20 min
- Print this
- 1 portion of Bolognese sauce
- 600gr spaghetti
- Parmesan Cheese
- Step 1
- Heat up the prepared bolognese sauce.
- Step 2
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water according to the package instructions.
- Step 3
- Save some of the salted pasta water.
- Step 4
- Drain the pasta and add the spaghetti to the Bolognese sauce.
- Step 5
- Toss and mix the sauce with the pasta. Loosen up the pasta with some of the reserved pasta water.
- Step 6
- Serve with a fresh grating of Parmesan Cheese
Let us know what you think of this Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese in the comments!